Come and enjoy great food, wine and music! April 16: 6 p.m. | 6:30 p.m.
IMPORTANT: Reservations must be made for PARTIES OF 4 OR MORE ONLY at this time because of limited capacity due to current COVID restrictions. If you wish to purchase tickets separately but sit with another party, please note the other party’s name in Order Comments section during checkout before you Place Order. This 4+ party restriction is only temporary. We appreciate your understanding.
We invite you to enjoy a chef-prepared dinner with your choice of: Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon, Pan-Seared Chicken Breast or Grilled Cauliflower Steak
- Dinner includes: Salad, main course, dessert, and a glass of your choice of House wine (Bordeaux Blend, Estate Pinot Noir, White Blend or 2018 Rosé)
- Reservations are required for this dinner option.
- Please choose a dining time (6pm or 6:30pm) above to purchase tickets.
- Tickets may be purchased online until Thursday at midnight.
- Please call 503-678-3390 for same day reservation availability.
- Gratuity is not included.
Dinner & Concert Tickets
$50 each – Wine Club Members
Concert-only Guests – $10 cover at the door
If dinner reservations are not sold out, concert-only seating will be available. Please check the website prior to arriving to see if the concert is SOLD OUT. If seating is available, please arrive by 5:30pm to place your name on the list for concert seating. No reservations for seating will be taken for concert-only guests.
If you’d like to join us for dinner, you may choose from the Chef’s Menu and order upon arrival. Please note: The Kitchen may be busy depending upon the number of dinner reservations made for the evening. Chef’s Menu orders may take longer to be served than at other days and times.
About Dustin Rose
As a 6th generation Oregonian, Dustin Rose is a true Northwest original. He is known for his tight vocal harmonies, organic piano sound, and strong acoustic guitar presence. It takes you back to a time when music was at its purest. Visit www.dustinrose.com for more about Dustin.