Explore Wilsonville, safely! As reopening begins, our businesses and attractions are working hard to meet new safety guidelines. Follow these five tips to recreate responsibly when in Wilsonville:
1. Recreate outdoors. Discover Memorial Park and nearby Champoeg State Park. Paddle down the Willamette Water Trail and stop in Wilsonville. And for excellent birdwatching, visit the Graham Oaks Nature Park. This oak savannah was once going to be a landfill but is now a dedicated natural area.
2. Wander through Wilsonville art. View the impressive steel and glass sculpture Flight of the Moon outside Wilsonville library grounds. Over 20 different city and publicly owned art installations are scattered around the city. Take yourself on a self-guided tour.
3. Support local breweries and restaurants. Sit outside at Vanguard Brewing’s beer garden and sip from their award winning brew selection. During the COVID-19 crisis Vanguard served free soup to those in need. Check out a list of open restaurants, including Slicks Big Time BBQ, Oswego Grill and Dar Essalam. Enjoy in-person seating at six feet away.
4. Hit the greens and prepare for tee time. Golf courses in Wilsonville are open and ready for play. Some of our favorites include Langdon Farms, Charbonneau Golf Club, Kohl Creek and nearby Sandelie Golf Course.
5. Find belly laughs and bumper boats. Bullwinkle’s Wilsonville is open for oodles of fun. Hop in a bumper boat, play miniature golf, arcade games and munch on some pizza. With the Phase 1 All-Access pass, you can play all day. Cleaning and capacity measures are in place to meet Oregon safety standards.
Traveling for essential business? Wilsonville hotels are open too! Check out our listings of high quality, affordable lodging.ALL POSTS