Summer is almost here, and with it comes the promise of adventure, fun and unforgettable memories. If you’re looking for the perfect destination to spend your summer vacation or an extended weekend, consider visiting Wilsonville, Oregon. In the heart of it all and just south of Portland, this charming city offers a range of activities and attractions that cater to couples, families and groups of friends. Find the best spots for summer and start planning. Summer memories await in Wilsonville!
If you’re longing to spend some quality time with your significant other, Wilsonville has plenty of romantic options.
1. Start by taking a stroll through the picturesque Graham Oaks Nature Park, where you can enjoy a scenic hike or a peaceful picnic among the trees.
2. Nothing says couple time like relaxing together. Get a couples massage at Elements or consider any of the services at Canby Massage Co-op.
3. Enjoy delicious cuisine at one of the city’s top-rated restaurants, Abella Italian Kitchen or Oswego Grill. Whether you’re in the mood for happy hour, pasta, seafood, steak or something vegetarian, you’re sure to satisfy your taste buds.
Explore Wilsonville’s Instagram-Friendly Spots itinerary offers more memory-making spots to visit with your significant other.
If you’re planning a trip with your best friends, Wilsonville has a load of options for fun and adventure.
1. Check out Bullwinkle’s for fun and games. Each month they offer a 21+ event, Bullwinkle’s After Dark.
2. If you’re wine enthusiasts, don’t miss the opportunity to explore the local vineyards. Lady Hill Winery, Lanphere Cellars, J Rallison Cellars and Twill Cellars boast award-winning wines and scenic views, perfect for a leisurely afternoon of sipping and relaxing.
3. If brews or whiskey are more your style, visit Ordnance Brewing, Vanguard Brewing, McMenamin’s Old Church & Pub or Siren Song Whiskey Bar.
Explore Wilsonville’s Night on the Town itinerary suggests more activities to do with your bestie.
If you’re traveling with your family, Wilsonville has kid-friendly options to keep everyone entertained.
1. Visit a local splash pad for some cool fun. Check out Murase Plaza (at Memorial Park, where you can also rent discs and play a 9-hole disc golf course) and Town Center Park. Explore all of Wilsonville’s parks and trails here.
2. For some outdoor fun, head to the nearby Champoeg State Heritage Area for disc golf, hiking, biking, camping and yurting. They are pet-friendly, so bring your furry family members along, too!
3. For those traveling later in the summer, don’t miss a visit to Swan Island Dahlias or attend the Lee Farms Sunflower Festival. You’ll find plenty of color and perhaps the most perfect backdrop for some new family photos.
Explore Wilsonville’s 10 Things to Do Under $10 itinerary offers budget-friendly options a-plenty.
Summer memories await in Wilsonville. With Wilsonville as your home base, there’s plenty that’ll keep you busy in the heart of Oregon. Take it easy or pack in the activities over several days – whatever you choose. Start planning your trip today and get ready to create some unforgettable moments!ALL POSTS